If you are interested in becoming a team member, we appreciate your interest and welcome your application.
Look below to see current openings at Cranston and click the “job title” to view a full job description and apply today.
Not long ago, the entire staff was asked; “What are the most important personal values in your life?” The results were overwhelmingly consistent; Integrity, Trust, Honesty, and Family.
Our Corporate values were also reevaluated. Being; Competent, Available, Responsive and Effective ranked at the top.
With these decrees in hand, we posted our Commitment to Conduct and launched our 5 R’s program.
At Cranston, every team member is provided a safe environment where ideas, opinions and suggestions are sincerely welcome. It is our jobs that are at stake.
It is truly a pleasure to be engaged in such an organization and to promote its many offerings to others in the business community”
Ed CranstonPresident Send Message
COMMITMENT TO CONDUCT
We as individuals and as employees of Cranston Machinery will:
- Aspire to showcase our personal values of Integrity, Trust, Honesty and our commitment to family in all endeavors.
- Strive for effectiveness by being competent in our chosen career path.
- Aspire to continually improve our personal skills and our products.
- Be available when called upon, as our ultimate goal is to achieve a working partnership with fellow employees, vendors and customers.
- Trust in each other’s abilities. Opinions will be shared and accepted in the spirit intended.
- Be honest, yet respectful and professional in our response to all that we communicate with.